Get yourself challenged for new opportunities
Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Project Manager (Service Management Operations)
- At least 4- 6 years of experience in project management.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Jira will be a plus.
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua will be a plus.
- Generate statistics and compile business reports.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to the priorities.
- Mediate between customers and the organization.
- Lead project teams and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure project
- Understanding customer requirements and driving the meetings.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and progress to ensure on-time delivery.
- Continuously improve project processes and methodologies to increase efficiency and
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and technologies to provide value to clients.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to take the lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills (Proficiency in English).
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Certification in Business Management/Digital Marketing/Marketing Automation (is a
- Should have good communication, coordination, and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Dynamic, willing, and able to perform multitasking.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience in working on MS Office, especially in Word & Excel is a must using various
- formulas and functions, etc.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Jira.
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua.