Get yourself challenged for new opportunities
Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Product Manager
Department: Product Management
Experience: 5-8 years
Reporting To: CEO
Location: Noida, India
Summary of Role:
The Product Manager for a service based solutions company like ours is a critical position, responsible for creating solutions related to integration, data management, or analytics; and tools for enhancing productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency of our service delivery. One shall work closely with customers, sales, services, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specification for upcoming products, tools, and solutions. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ – think strategically to define your vision and craft detailed design. Can effectively communicate with peers to understand underlying issues and opportunities, and to provide solutions. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support and accelerate the company’s overall strategy and growth plans.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap related to SaaS software, Tools, Service based solutions.
- Deliver Market Requirement Document and Product Requirement Document with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Continuously researching for new products and understanding competitive challenges across the marketing automation and marketing operations domain.
- Do competitive analysis and solution gap analysis.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Obtain and synthesize customer feedback, assess needs, and integrate into a cohesive design.
- Perform newly developed product and services demos to the internal team for suggestions and viability.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Propose an overall budget for a project to ensure success.
- Maximum 3 years of experience in a related field, 5+ preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a Product Manager designing and defining enterprise SaaS software, solutions, and/or services.
- Should have at least basic knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automaton domains. Experience with Marketing Automation tools like Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot is a plus. Similarly experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Experience with databases like Mango DB, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc. would be a plus.
- Should have experience of working in US and European markets.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience with ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, issues, and limitations with product development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (CS/CE/IT preferred). MS/MBA is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
About the organization:
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a Service™ (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increase ROI, faster results, and better productivity.
If this sounds exciting, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.