Get yourself challenged for new opportunities
Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Part-Time Account Manager
Location: San Jose, California, USA
If you are passionate about customer satisfaction and communication with customers and with a strong team for each customer in India, this position will excite you. Your familiarity with remote communications tools including web conferencing, gmail, chat threads, and Google documents and sheets will serve you well in this role. In addition, your skill with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint will prove helpful.
Providing an outstanding customer experience on a day-to-day basis is critical. The India team delivers. The Account Manager monitors and coaches. In addition the Account Manager plays a key role in Quarterly Business Reviews for each customer.
Marketing experience particularly in a Business-to-Business (B2B) environment will be helpful and skill with a marketing automation system and with Salesforce is a big plus. Some understanding of business contracts is needed.
RightWave operates on a 24×5 schedule. The Account Manager should expect to work about 20 hours/week and be very flexible from 8am-11pm Pacific Time.
- Serve as the U.S.-based contact for several RightWave customers.
- Track, coach, and encourage the RightWave teams that provide the customer with email campaigns, database quality governance, analytical reports, and other services.
- Understand and evaluate campaign and database metrics and distribute campaign performance to the customers’ marketing teams
- Track customer usage of RightWave resources against the business contract. Report on this to RightWave executives and customers.
- Participate actively in remote web meetings with the assigned customers and in remote web meetings with RightWave employees in India. All meetings are conducted in English.
- Be diplomatic in all interactions with customers and RightWave team members.
Qualified candidates will have several years of business management experience and demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. They will also hold a college degree in Business and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
RightWave has been a pioneer in building tools and services in the Marketing Automation domain. We offer an open environment filled with learning and growing with each day passing by.
If this sounds exciting, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.