Get yourself challenged for new opportunities
Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Manager - Business Process Excellence
Department: Business Process Excellence (BPE)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in business management
The candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of processes that drive operational efficiency, improve customer satisfaction and support business growth.
- 4- 6 Years of experience preferably in conducting ISO internal and external audits.
- Experience in MS Office/Google Docs (especially in MS Excel/SpreadSheet).
- Define and create various processes throughout various departments of the organization.
- Define and implement processes in the organization.
- Must have knowledge of ISO methodologies.
- Organize and coordinate internal and external audits.
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to the department heads.
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a track record of successful process improvement initiatives.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, techniques, and performance standards.
- Should have good communication, coordination, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Dynamic, willing, and able to perform multitasking.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience in working on MS Office, especially in Word & Excel is a must using various formulas and functions, etc.
- Good knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms.
This role will lead the continuous improvement initiative process across departments to deliver outstanding levels of performance and development. Coordinated with key stakeholders, this role will lead efforts to analyze and identify key business drivers and work with the Senior Leadership team to prioritize these, before implementing agreed improved initiatives.
The job of the Business Process Excellence manager is to ensure that all the business processes in the company are risk-management compliant. The operating process includes assessing certain areas for compliance with relevant laws and evaluating how effective this department has been at implementing its controls into practice.
About the organization:
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a ServiceTM (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increased ROI, faster results, and better productivity.