Get yourself challenged for new opportunities
Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Data Analyst
Department: Data Team (MTC)
Experience : Min 3 Years, IT/Computers – Software Preferred
Education Background: B.Tech (CS / IT), BCA, MCA or MTech (CS & IT)
Location: Noida, India
Summary of the Role
A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Data quality Governance
- Ability and experience to analyze complex & large datasets
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytics and logic reasoning skills
- Any experience on automated reporting tools like PowerBI, Google analytics is preferred.
- Different kinds of Reports related to Marketing campaigns
- Experience on working on complex & Large Data reports.
- PowerBI, My SQL, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel, Data Import/Export in Database, Strong analytical skills, DiscoverOrg/ ZoomInfo etc.
About the Organization
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a Service™ (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increase ROI, faster results, and better productivity.
If this sounds exciting, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.